For R2Net – JamesAllen.com, one of the world's largest online trade companies of diamonds and engagement rings. The idea behind JamesAllen.com is simple: offer the world's most beautiful diamond engagement rings, coupled with the finest laboratory graded diamonds, all at an extraordinary value.
Work with Product Managers to define, design and deliver amazing products.
Collaborate with engineers to define features and functionality, with other designers for feedback and critique.
Design interactions for new features, applying existing design patterns and creating new ones, across our platforms.
Create user journeys and product flows.
Define users’ needs, motivation and pain points.
Create Wireframes, from rough sketches to rich prototypes.
Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios and deliver to development.
Conduct usability tests to help inform design improvements.
Stay up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
- At least 3 years of experience in UX and UI design in product teams.
- Love for design.
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for mobile, web, and/or desktop applications.
- Proficient in fundamental visual & interaction design principles.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design and usability testing.
- Team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm
Your application was submitted successfully.